Teacher's Day 2014
5th September 2014 was celebrated by students of Chembur English Primary School by having entertainment program for the teacher in the first half of the school. In the second half from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. student spent quality time gathering fruitful messages from PM Narendra Modi’s Live Interaction Session with students from various parts of the country which was held in New Delhi.
Some of the points that students
- We should have dreams which are good for us.
- An educated girl further educates at least two more families.
- We should study, exercise and play on a daily basis. He said that students should handle modern technology, but at the same time should play and remain fit as well.
- Everyone should develop the habit of reading.
- There is no age limit for educating oneself. A teacher plays an important role through a person’s life. A teacher-student relationship must always be nurtured. Keep the child in you alive. Keep smiling and playing.