Teacher's Day - 4th Std 2021-22
Teacher's Day - 3rd Std 2021-22
In India Teacher’s day is celebrated annually on September 5th mark the birthday of the countries former President, scholar, philosopher and Bharat Ratna awardee, Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan who was born on this day in 1888.
On 3rd September, 2021 we had small celebration after the assembly Mast. Shlok Thombare dressed up as Dr. Radhakrishnan and introduced himself and also mentioned the quote by Dr. Radhakrishnan.
Class teacher also explained why is teacher’s day celebrated on 5th September every year
Big surprise was given to all the teachers by the students by performing various activities like speech, dance, poem, song, quote etc.
In this way students paid tribute to all the teacher’s and thanked in their own way to show their respect.
Teacher's Day 2014
5th September 2014 was celebrated by students of Chembur English Primary School by having entertainment program for the teacher in the first half of the school. In the second half from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. student spent quality time gathering fruitful messages from PM Narendra Modi’s Live Interaction Session with students from various parts of the country which was held in New Delhi.
Some of the points that students
- We should have dreams which are good for us.
- An educated girl further educates at least two more families.
- We should study, exercise and play on a daily basis. He said that students should handle modern technology, but at the same time should play and remain fit as well.
- Everyone should develop the habit of reading.
- There is no age limit for educating oneself. A teacher plays an important role through a person’s life. A teacher-student relationship must always be nurtured. Keep the child in you alive. Keep smiling and playing.